This page contains links to various forms that may be needed by PJM members or prospective members. Included are documents and forms related to credit, membership, the Reliability Assurance Agreement and transmission service.
PJM’s Membership Enrollment form is the first step for companies seeking to become a member of PJM.
Credit & Financial
Should you require any of the below noted forms, please email Membership Forms Request.
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Associate Membership Application
- Consolidated Reliability Assurance Agreement Signatory Page
- Identification of Company Training Liaison
- Membership Application - two originals must be provided
- Sector Selection (separate sealed envelope)
- Standard Form of Agreement - three originals must be provided
- State Consumer Advocate Voting Privileges
- W9 Request for Taxpayer ID Number & Certification
Members Committee & Markets and Reliability Committee Designation
PJM's Customer Account Manager (CAM) tool provides access to PJM tools.
- Authorization Form APDF - startup form for first-time tools participant company (primary account) - required only once
- Designation Form BDOC - startup and subsequent changes to designation of Customer Account Manager and additional tools access - required for each request
Authority for Agents & Consultants
Transmission Service Agreements
Should you require any of the below noted service agreements, please email Contracts Administrator.
- Firm Point-to-Point Transmission Service (Attachment A)
- Network Integration Transmission Service (Attachment F) (wholesale load serving entities only)
- Non-Firm Point-to-Point Transmission Service (Attachment B)
- Retail Load Service Entities (Attachment F-1)
Customer Voice/All Call Communications