Grid 20/20: Focus on Resource Diversity
PJM’s Grid 20/20: Focus on Resource Diversity
Please join us as we explore the impacts of shifting trends in resource types, as well as the benefits and challenges associated with achieving a reliable resource mix.
Save the date (ICS)
PJM has assembled industry experts and executives to discuss the following topics:
- Is the changing fuel mix a problem?
- What are the opportunities and challenges presented by the changing resource mix?
- What are the implications of the EPA CO2 rule?
- What role do wholesale energy markets play to achieve a diverse and reliable fuel mix?
- How are policies and regulators shaping the resource mix? What is their role in the achieving a reliable balance in the future?
- What are the impacts on a local, national, and global level?
- Lessons learned from those who have experience with rapidly changing resource dynamics
Keynote speaker: Cheryl A. LaFleur, Chair, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Who should attend: PJM members, state regulatory commissioners, electric utilities, power marketers, consumer advocates, consultants, staff members of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and other government officials.
When: Monday, October 20, 2014 — Evening Reception
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 — Grid 20/20: Focus on Resource Diversity
Where: Mayflower Renaissance Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Discounted hotel rate - $269
Dedicated booking website
Reservations Toll Free: 877-212-5752
Reservations Local Phone: 1-202-347-3000
Group Code: “PJM Interconnection”