For many committee meetings and training courses, PJM uses WebEx in addition to a conference call to enable remote participation. Through the WebEx tool, slides and other materials are presented to complement the conference call. On the PJM WebEx page you will see a list of meetings scheduled for that day. To join the meeting, you will need a password which will be provided when you register for an event, along with the phone number for the conference call.
Access WebEx: All PJM Meetings | All PJM Trainings
WebEx Support: (866) 229-3239
If you experience any technical or internet connectivity issues during a stakeholder meeting, immediately email PJM Meeting Support. Your email will reach a team of support professionals and your issue will be tracked and resolved as quickly as possible by the appropriate personnel. If you are at PJM or in person at a PJM off site meeting, technical support is available for your meeting. The chair or secretary will inform you on who to contact prior to the start of the meeting.
On-Demand Web-Based Training
Submit Support Case
Join a Meeting
From an Email Invitation
- Click the blue Join the meeting link in your email.
- Your web browser will open the meeting's information page.
- Open a browser and go to pjm.webex.com
- Find your meeting in the list and click the green Join button.
- Enter your name, email and the meeting password, which is provided in the meeting invite that is sent to all registered attendees.
- Click the green Join button.
- If this is your first time using WebEx, it will prompt you to install a plugin.
- To join the audio conference
- Select Call Me from the drop down menu, if it is not already selected.
- Enter the number for the phone you will be using for the meeting.
- Press the green Connect Audio button.
- Note: The video connection is not used by meeting attendees. This can be left on No Video.
- Other audio options
- Call into the audio conference
- Dial the toll-free number
- Enter the meeting ID followed by the # sign
- Enter the personal identification number shown in WebEx followed by the # sign. If you are not joining WebEx, press the # sign. This number is displayed on the WebEx Meeting Info tab after joining the meeting.
- If you have called into the audio conference before joining the WebEx meeting, you can press *29 on your phone and it will prompt you to enter your personal identification number. This is highly encouraged as it will merge your WebEx information with your teleconference information to allow you to be easily identified.
- Call using computer
- Select Call using computer from the drop-down list. If this is your first time using this option you will need to click Install under the drop-down menu
- Press the green Connect Audio button