New Member Readiness Guide - Training Environment
PJM's tools allow energy transactions to take place. As a new member it is important to become familiar with the tools that you will need to use to transact your business with PJM. Please refer to the Tools Information section to learn more about each tool.
After becoming familiar with each tool, a new member should next identify which tools they would need to practice using. Several of them are available in a training environment which allows new members or new employees of members the opportunity to practice using each tool.
To register for FTR Center, Power Meter, ExSchedule and Markets Gateway training environments, follow the steps below:
- Go to the training environment (https://esuitetrain.pjm.com)
- Click on the button "New User" found in the New Users Registration box.
- Complete the Registration Form, and then click the Submit button.
- Follow-up with your company's account manager for approval of your account registration request. If you don’t know who your account manager is, click on Account Manager Details on the bottom left of the eSuite test sign in page. Your CAM account manager’s name will appear. Upon approval, your User ID should be active.
- If you have any questions, contact PJM.
To register for eDART and OASIS training environments, contact PJM. Please provide your username and the training environment you would like access to (eDART or OASIS.)
Once you have registered, all tools, except for OASIS, can be accessed in the training environment.
Once you have registered, the OASIS training environment can be accessed through the training site.