ARR & FTR Annual Training
This one-day course provides a detailed description of the FTR auction & ARR allocation process. Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs) will be defined and explained as a financial instrument which can be used to hedge against transmission congestion charges. Auction Revenue Rights (ARRs) will also be discussed and how they are allocated.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
- Overview of Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs)
- Overview of Auction Revenue Rights (ARRs)
- Overview of Simultaneous Feasibility Test (SFT)
- Annual ARR Allocation Process
- FTR Auctions & Bilateral Trading
- Market Settlements
- Annual ARR Allocation Example
- Annual FTR Auction Example
- FTR Center and Market User Interfaces
There is no charge to PJM members or Governmental Entities. Non-members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support for more details.
Schedule & Notes:
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EPT
PJM Conference & Training Center (PDF)
Conference & Training Center
2750 Monroe Boulevard
Audubon, PA 19403