PJM Interconnection provides a number of services to members and prospective members. This section includes a number of resources:
- A collection of forms needed for various activities in PJM
- Information for prospective members, including the Membership Enrollment page that provides customized information on the requirements for various types of membership
- A current list of PJM members
PJM members – parties who have signed the Operating Agreement WEB | PDF – share the benefits of power pooling and wholesale electricity markets through the coordinated operation of the electric system and organized markets in the PJM region.
Five Types of Membership
- Full Members – These organizations are participants in the competitive wholesale electricity market that may be eligible to vote in the Members Committee (MC).
- Ex Officio Regulatory Members – These representatives are federal and state agencies with regulatory authority over a PJM member; they do not have voting rights in the MC.
- Ex Officio State Office of Consumer Advocate Representatives – These representatives are eligible to vote in the MC.
- Emergency Customer Load Reduction Program Special Members – These organizations have special membership status for purposes of participating in the Emergency Customer Load Reduction Program; they do not have voting rights in the MC.
- Associate Members – These organizations have special membership status and do not participate in PJM’s markets; they do not have voting rights in any stakeholder activities, working groups or committees.