For information and updates about PJM’s precautions in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, visit PJM’s Info-Connection page.
Share your feedback or suggestions:
Effective 10.25.2020 12:35 EPT
A High System Voltage Action has been issued; all companies shall take the following actions on the Bulk Electric System:
1. All switchable capacitors are out of service.
2. All reactors are in service.
3. TOs are requested to review and adjust LTC settings as appropriate. All LTC (230 kV and above) and voltage schedule adjustments shall be coordinated with PJM Dispatch.
4. All SVCs are absorbing reactive power.
5. Generation Owners shall operate generators at the lower bandwidth of their voltage schedule when possible.
6. Generation Owners shall communicate with PJM and the TO restrictions to their generator's ability to absorb MVARs if that capability varies from the existing "D" curve.
Target: Distribution Companies/Transmission Owners/Generation
Affected region(s): WESTERN
Allows retrieval of historical energy pricing data.
Tool | Information
Shows real-time data about the grid and electricity markets.