Voting Release Notes
About This Release
- When a user logs into the Voting Application, they will have to register as the active voter for a meeting. Previously, the first user who logged in was automatically logged in as the active voter
- Enhanced User Interface with a Wizard format to make it easier for the Roster Managers to manage the contacts for any given roster for which they are the Roster Manager
- Access to advanced reporting to be able to set parameters to run reports to review information for rosters that the Roster Manager manages
- New Roster Request Workflow
- Ability to duplicate an existing Roster
Roster Manager Enhancements - Making it easier for Roster Managers to implement bulk changes to rosters.
User Interface Enhancements
- For increased visibility, the results graph displayed at committee meetings will be enhanced in the following ways:
- Larger Fonts
- Pie Chart
- Colorblind-Friendly Visualization
- When more than one item is open for Voting, voters will have the ability to skip casting a vote on one of the open questions. For example, Package A, Package B and Package C are open. A voter can submit a vote for Package A and Package C and skip Package B. Skipping Package B will not be considered an abstention.