Account Manager Release Notes
Existing Feature Improvements
- User Search - User Interface Page Modification
- Incorporated lock icon in first column to visually indicate account is locked. This is not intended to be clickable.
- Edit action icon moved to linking name
- Last name and first name columns combined to Name
- Company long name and short name columns combined to Company column with short name in brackets
- Phone number column removed
- Account Type column added to remove 4 columns and show the fields below. This column would have multi-select filtering, which isn’t mocked up yet.
- A CAM can now reset password for more than one user
- Multi-select to add tool access to more than one user account
- The CAMs will now be able to approve all access requests for a user at one time rather than have to do each access request one by one
- A CAM can now terminate a SUMA User's accesses at the Account level
- Updated error message to advise the user should contact their company CAM
- Reset Criteria-Only 4 characters are now required for password reset answers ( used to be 5)
- CAM can select more than one account for which they are a CAM to add a whitelist rather than having to do it one at a time.
- Rather than type ahead on Company Search field, this is now a drop down field.
User Guide PDF